Friday, May 13, 2011

Loving Life!

Finals are over, schools out, I've moved back home, I get to see Lamar and my family everyday, we picked out my ring Wednesday night, we're probably going wedding dress shopping tomorrow, and I'm starting all of the crazy planning!
COULD LIFE GET ANY BETTER?!
I think not.

P.S.
Sadly, I don't have any pictures of the ring yet, but as soon as I do get it, I will post pics!

3 comments:

  1. I WANNA SEE PICS OF YOU TWO TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO excited for you guys!! Do you have a date set??

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - this is Tara, not TJ. I'm probably more excited to see the ring than he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara we are horrible about taking pictures! Haha but when we get some I will post them I promise! And we have set the date, its July 15!

    ReplyDelete