Monday, June 6, 2011
Dear Grandma,
It has been one year today since the accident. Where did the time go? I feel like there are some days where it doesn't feel like you are gone. And then there are some days where I wish I could call you but I know that would be impossible. There are so many things that I find myself wishing for lately when it comes to you. I wish you were here with all of us. Especially since Kuzins Kamp is around the corner. I wish you could be here to hear all about the wedding plans and how good he treats me. I wish you could meet him and finally put a face to all those times you asked me about him and all the stories I told you. I wish you could be there on my wedding day and come into the temple with me. I wish you could tell me the secret to a long and happy marriage. Why didn't I ever think you ask you before? I wish that I would have thought to ask you for advice on how to be a good wife and mother. Of course all those thoughts and questions come now when it's a little too late. I'm thinking about you today and are wishing you were here. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks a lot- you just made me cry!!!! That was sweet Ash, I know, I've been thinking about her a lot especially since yesterday was one year ago... how much has changed!!!! :( I wish I could call and ask her things or just talk to her all the time!
ReplyDelete